| ]

.
It is not a mistake to resign from your current position but the matter is that if you are using the right tone in your resignation letter. It is very important to make sure that you are not making hostility in your previous work place.

Therefore I would like to introduce you to a few polite resignation letters samples.

Heartfelt resignation letter

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Ms Jane Smith
Financial Director
XYZ Corporation
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Ms Smith (or first name if you have an informal relationship),

Please accept this as formal notice of my resignation from the position of Accountant at XYZ Corporation, effective two weeks from today. My last working day will be April 4th 2008.

After much consideration I have decided to accept another job offer. I feel it is time for a new challenge and this is a good opportunity to further my career goals.

Working for this company has been a wonderful experience. I feel privileged to have been part of such a professional team and will miss all my colleagues.

I appreciate both the professional and personal growth opportunities that have been provided to me during my time with the company. I would like to thank you in particular for all your advice and support. I hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my career.

I wish you and XYZ Corporation continued success in the future.

Sincerely

Your signature
Typed name

Source: http://www.best-job-interview.com/sample-resignation-letter.html


Another resignation letter is in image format. You can click on it to enlarge and hit the save button.

Source: http://candocareer.com/cover-letter-tips/sample-resignation-letter.htm


John Doe, CEO of ABC Company
123 North Someplace
Anywhere, USA

Dear Mr. Doe:


It is with both regret and anticipation that I submit this letter of resignation, effective January 21, 2005. I have accepted a position with CDE Company as an opportunity to further my career goals and achieve growth within a supervisory role.

It has been a genuine pleasure working for ABC Company during these past four years. The work has been challenging and productive, and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with ABC's fine staff of professionals. I will miss my associations here.

If I may be of any assistance in the recruitment, hiring process or training of my replacement, please know that I will gladly make myself available to this effort. In addition, I have created a new SOP for my position that should help any new employee in his or her transition.

Thank you again for allowing me to serve ABC Company and for providing me with this opportunity. I wish you and ABC Company continued success in all your endeavors.

Sincerely:

Jack Splat
cc: Mr. P. Alexander
Ms. Kasey Smith

Share/Save/Bookmark