| ]

.
If you have been with one specific organization for quite a long time already but hardly got notice, you should step up and ask for it. It is not a mistake to ask for promotion but it totally depends on the way you express your thought.

Give them your reasons and they will start considering it for sure. No companies want to lose their valuable employees. Employees are blood and bone of the companies.

Mr. Sanders,

Managing Director,

Sun Integrated Electronics.
Dear Mr. Sanders,

It is to bring into kind consideration about the matter fact that I have been working for the past 3 years and it gives me immense pleasure to tell you that I am pleased enough in telling you about the experience that have been derived so far.

Allow me to present an opportunity I see for greater profits and increased quality of our service. I am confident that you will agree with the effort I have put as a Senior Engineer to contribute to the success of the Networking project.

It is requested you to promote to project manager seat, which is more profitable and highly beneficial for company interest. I have the exact idea as to how customer expects from company due to vast experience of dealing to customers. Hence, having three-year experience in networking, I am in the position to assure you about my productivity level via utilizing my abilities that can bring more profit to our company.

I wish to meet you on schedule time but I have also understanding about your busy routine. I would be thus delighted to meet you at any time as per your convenience to discuss my request.

Sincerely,

Aditya Rao,
Senior Engineer.

-----------------------------------

Promotion Request Letter Format

Mr. /Ms ……………. (Full Name)

…………………… (Designation)

Letter No. ….. MD/Promotion/Mktg/1/2010

To:

Managing Director

…………………. (Name of Company)

Dear Sir,

Sub: Request for consideration for Promotion

It’s of great honor for me to state that I have been serving in the organization since last 2 years in the capacity of manager marketing. Dear Sir, I have been given good performance appraisal by my head of department for the record performance over last two years, which is available in my drossier.

It is my humble request to you that may I invoke policy of management of the company as to recognize my case with the reference of higher performance criteria. However, it is requested you to see matter promptly, and recommend promotional package as per company internal policy.

Distribution

To individual

Personal file

Accounts Section

Place: ………… Dated …………..

Source: Letters.org

-----------------------------------

[Date with your name and complete address]

(dont want to waste time for writing these basic things)

Dear [NAME],

I would like to inform you that I am very happy to work and contribute to [organization name].

Allow me to mention an opportunity I see for greater profits.

Sir you will agree that in the short period of time which I have spent with your organization my performance is exceptional. I have been successful in fulfilling you expectations and I am really confident that in the future this will continue in my career. I am very much thankful to you that at every step of my learning your kind guidance and encouraging appraisal were always there fro my support.

Now sir I would like to inform you that I think I can help organization more and increase the profit of our sales if given the opportunity to work at manager level. Sir I have lots of ideas to increase profit and have lot of information concerning new target markets but I am unable to work as I lack authorities. That’s why I think if given responsibilities I will be able to make miracles in your organization.

I understand that you are a very busy person. I will thus be delighted to meet with you at any time you please to discuss my request.

Cordially,

[YOUR NAME]

Source: Best Sample Leletter

-----------------------------------

[ Your Name with address and contact details ]


[Write here you position in company alongwith company address and contact details]


Dear Sir,

I am proud to say that I am useful part of your organization from past two years. During this era under your kind guidance I have learned much.

I have managed and completed many projects and have learned lot from my experience but now I think I need to go step ahead. I would like to get a promotion at this point as I have always stood up in all your expectation and I feel that a promotion will help me gain confidence and motivate me. I would love to show my abilities with new bigger responsibilities.

If you still have any doubt about my capability for the promotion then you may discuss it with my colleagues and I hope they will provide you a good picture for decision making. I hope that you will keep motivating your employers and help them gaining confidence as you have always been doing.

Thanks very much for sparing time for reading it. If you need to meet me in person I am always available to discuss this issue further.


Sincerely,

Your name.

Source: Free Sample Letters

-----------------------------------

Mr. Sanders,

Managing Director,

Sun Integrated Electronics.
Dear Mr. Sanders,

I have been working under authority for the past 3 years and it gives me immense pleasure to tell you that I am very happy to work and contribute to the Sun Integrated Electronic’ s profits.

Allow me to present an opportunity I see for greater profits and increased quality of our service. I am confident that you will agree with the effort I have put as a Senior Engineer to contribute to the success of the Networking project.

I would like you to know that I can be of more profit to you and Sun Integrated Electronics as Project Manager. I have been working in many projects and I have the clear idea of what the customers are expecting from our company. Having a 3 year experience in networking I can assure you that my abilities can bring more profit to our company.

I would be glad to meet you but I also understand the busy schedule you have over the day. I would be thus delighted to meet you at any time as per your convenience to discuss my request.

Sincerely,

Aditya Rao,
Senior Engineer.

Source: Sample Letters

-----------------------------------

Ms. Mary Brown

Newmachar, Aberdeen

Aberdeenshire, AB24 0PU

July 28, 2010

Mr. Gerald King

Sales Supervisor

AZ Sales, Inc.

Dear Mr. King,

Good day!

I am Mary Brown, a sales representative who has been working in your company for ten years now. It has been a fruitful ten years for me and I have been working well under your supervision. I have gained a lot of valuable experiences and I have also learned numerous practical lessons about the sales industry.

I would like to express my humble request for a promotion. I believe that I can contribute more to the company if I be given a higher position and responsibility. Working under your supervision has trained me well and has given me much insight into the job of a sales supervisor. I know that I am ready to handle a higher position which you may see fit for me.

I hope to be able to meet you at your convenient time to discuss further my request.

Thank you and I hope for your positive response.

Sincerely,

Mary Brown

Source: Sample Letters

-----------------------------------

From: Mariah Smith

Junior Account Executive

DSH Corporation

To: Sherwin Brooks

VP, Human Resource

DSH Corporation

Sub: Request Letter for Job Promotion

To whom it may concern:

I have been working in the company for almost a decade now. I had started as a simple accounting clerk and I had been on the same position for four years. Fortunately, with my excellent performance in accounting department, I was then promoted to junior account executive after four years. I have been handling the same position for six years now and I believe that I deserve a higher position in the company.

This letter is to formally request for promotion to senior account executive as our senior account executive will be retiring in a couple of months from now. If you have any doubts then you can recheck my employment records for the last ten years for your future information and references about my performance. I hope to hear some good news from your office and that you will consider my request for promotion. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Mariah Smith

Source: Write Letters
Share/Save/Bookmark